Employment Practices Liability InsuranceReady to submit an EPLI Application?
Do your clients perform any of the following actions?
- Hire or fire employees
- Demote or promote employees
- Offer raises to employees
- Communicate to or about employees
- Manage benefits for employees
If so, then they need EPLI Coverage.
- They are rated AM Best A++ Superior
- Third-party liability coverage, including ADA access claims
- Immigration defense coverage
- Franchise endorsement for franchise risks
- Defense outside the limits may be purchased for AP
- Wage and hour / FLSA violations defense coverage is available for certain classes
- Each policy comes with a free risk management Service – HR Pilot™
HR Pilot offers services designed to help employers
spend less time on compliance while reducing risk.
HR Pilot is provided free of charge to policyholders that
have EPL insurance with: Tokio Marine HCC, U.S. Specialty
Insurance Company and Avemco Insurance Company.
- Small/Medium Businesses
- Large Corporations
- Franchisees, including restaurants, gas stations, convenience, and grocery stores
- Architects, engineers, and contractors
- Manufacturers, machine shops, and commercial printers
- Non-franchised restaurants
- Retailers and wholesalers/distributors
Download the complete class code list
- Artisan Contractors
- Automotive Repair
- Hotel / Motel
- Light Manufacturing
- Asbestos and Lead Exposures
- Auto Salvaging
- Bridge Construction and Working from Bridges, Barges or Boats of any kind
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Confined Space Exposure
- Furniture Movers
- Garage Door Insulation
- Mining or Stone Crushing Operations
- Occupational Disease Exposures
- Roofing or any work performed on roofs
- Sand Blasting
- Sewer or Water Main Construction
- Shoring, Underpinning, or Moving of Buildings
- Sign Installation
- Stone Cutting
- Street & Road Construction
- Tree Trimming
- Work Related to Railroad or FELA
Forms for Submission
Already have these form completed? Submit them below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application: Download EPLI Application
Filled out an application already? Upload it here.
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
What does Employment Practices Liability Insurance protect against?
Growing awareness of individual employment rights and more stringent legislation provide employees with a platform to sue for wrongful employment practices, with ever-increasing success. This can result in dramatic losses of company assets. Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) provides protection for an employer against claims made by employees, former employees, or prospective employees alleging, among other things: harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliation, negligent evaluation, failure to employ or promote, wrongful discipline, deprivation of career opportunity, negligent infliction of emotional distress, violations of FMLA and USERRA and other inappropriate employment conduct.